Health/Dental/Life Insurance Administration
We offer benefit administrative services to companies offering Retiree Benefits to their employees, including management of eligibility, premium collection, recordkeeping, and life insurance support services.
- Furnish new retirees with enrollment materials and general information;
- Notify carriers of elections and terminations;
- Interact with carriers on individual eligibility issues;
- Prepare and audit monthly premium reports for submission to carriers;
- Coordinate annual Open Enrollment activities;
- Process changes in coverage due to life events.
- Work with family members and beneficiaries of deceased retirees;
- Prepare and file claims on behalf of beneficiaries;
- Prepare census information for submission to insurance carriers;
- Process beneficiary changes;
- Monitor reducing life insurance amounts.